* Q3 net profit rises 26 percent * Adjusted EPS of $1.66 beats estimates by 1 cent. * Trims top end of 2008 forecast because of strong dollar. NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp said on Wednesday quarterly profit rose, on strong demand for energy-production equipment outside the United States. The company, which makes cooling towers for electric power plants and gear used in oil and gas production, said third-quarter net profit came to $117.0 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SPX Corp quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642