(Adds comparison to estimates, outlook) NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp reported a 48 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by a weak dollar and strong demand for its industrial products, and the company raised its full-year earnings forecast. The company, which makes cooling towers for power plants and equipment used in oil and gas production, said second-quarter earnings rose to $94.8 million, or $1.74 per share, from $63.9 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SPX quarterly profit tops estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642