* Expects first-quarter revenue $5.10 bln-$5.35 bln vs estimate $5.26 bln * Fourth-quarter adjusted earnings/share $1.57 vs estimate $1.56 * Fourth-quarter loss/share $3.62 from continuing operations * Fourth-quarter revenue up 14 percent * Flow technology segment revenue up 29 percent Feb 14 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly results on a 29 percent increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SPX results beats Street, flow technology revenue jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.