(Adds Spyker comment) AMSTERDAM, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Niche Dutch luxury cars maker Spyker Cars , which bought Sweden's Saab from General Motors Co [GM.UL] earlier this year, said on Wednesday it has more liabilities than assets. Spyker said in a statement on its website the negative equity position as of June 30, 2010 reflects the IFRS requirement to treat the $326 million of redeemable preference shares issued to General Motors as part of the Saab acquisition as liabilities instead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spyker Cars says debts greater than assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642