* Spyker CEO in Stockholm holding talks to buy Saab * Talks in "positive spirit" but are complicated * Spyker shares lower after huge run on bid speculation (Adds background, Genii) By Johan Ahlander STOCKHOLM, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Dutch sportscar maker Spyker's chief executive said on Tuesday talks on its bid to purchase Swedish brand Saab were proceeding well but negotiations could still "go either way". Parent GM [GM.UL] put loss-making Saab up for sale more than a year ago so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spyker says Saab talks still hang in balance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.