* Q3 operating loss 50 million euros vs 3.4 mln loss yr ago * negative equity 169 mln euros * sees no need to recapitalise (Adds details) AMSTERDAM, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Spyker , the loss-making Dutch sports car maker which acquired Saab from GM earlier this year, said it expected to post further losses in 2010 and 2011 before turning to profit in 2012. Due to a production stoppage at Saab, the Zeewolde-based group expects to sell 30,000-35,000 cars this year, while keeping its 2011 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spyker sees further losses on rising sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.