* Spyker to sell sportscar business to Russian businessman * Listed company to focus on Saab after divestment * Proceeds of up to 32 million euros to pay down debt * Shares up 1 pct after opening down 4 pct (Adds further details, background) AMSTERDAM, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars , the loss-making Dutch sports carmaker which acquired the much larger Saab business last year, said it is to sell its original luxury car business to a Russian investor. It said the sale, which could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spyker to sell sportscar business, focus on Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642