* Spyker, GM decline to comment * Rival bidder says deal could still be derailed (Adds 'no comment' from GM, Spyker CEO, background) STOCKHOLM, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars is set to announce the purchase of Saab from General Motors [GM.UL] and Sweden has agreed to guarantee loans for the deal from the European Investment Bank, Swedish television reported on Monday. The Dutch luxury carmaker is expected to present the purchase during a news conference on Monday, a Swedish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Spyker set to announce purchase of Saab-Swedish TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.