(Adds details, share price) * Earmarks 2.50 bln rupees for new plant in South Africa * To start production in South Africa plant from July 2013 * Received board OK to set up new chemical plant in Gujarat MUMBAI, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Chemicals and tyre-cord maker SRF Ltd said on Monday it received board approval to invest 6.65 billion rupees for expansion, including setting up of a packaging film plant in South Africa. The company would invest 2.50 billion rupees in the plant that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SRF gets board OK to invest 6.65 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.