(Recasts, adds details, share price) NEW DELHI, July 25 (Reuters) - Tyre cord maker SRF Ltd on Friday said its quarterly profit fell 18 percent on mark-to-market losses in foreign exchange transactions. April-June net profit was 456.9 million rupees compared with 560.2 million rupees an year ago, while revenue rose 16 percent to 4.71 billion rupees from an year-ago period, it said in a statement. SRF, which makes technical textiles, fluorochemicals, packaging films and fluoro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SRF profit falls 18 pct on forex transactions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.