* Ssangyong jumps 15 pct on Renault Samsung interest talk * Trading volume more than triple daily average * India's Mahindra also may bid by 0800 GMT deadline-source (Adds background) SEOUL, May 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Ssangyong Motor jumped by their daily limit on Friday amid expectations that French carmaker Renault SA's local unit may battle India's Mahindra to buy the troubled firm, worth up to $500 million. South Korea's Ssangyong , 10 percent owned by China's SAIC Motor Corp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ssangyong jumps on Renault Samsung bid report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.