(Adds analyst, Chohung Bank, updates shares, details) SEOUL, March 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Ssangyong Motor Co tumbled early on Thursday after Chinese chemical company, Blue Star, ditched a plan to buy the South Korean car maker after failing to agree on a price. "Investors are disappointed the potential sale has not gone smoothly," said Sohn Jung-won, analyst at Goodmorning Shinhan Securities. "But we expect Ssangyong shares to recover soon as the sale will proceed with another buyer." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ssangyong Mtr hit after China's Blue Star drops bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642