(Adds analyst, detail, background, shares) LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Britain's Stagecoach Group expects to beat analysts' earnings forecasts, driven by a strong performance in its rail operations, and will invest in more environmentally-friendly buses, it said on Monday. Shares in the transport group surged as much as 7.1 percent to 237 pence in early trading. Stagecoach said it now expected earnings per share before one-off items for the year ending April 30 to be about 20 pence. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Stagecoach to top forecasts, buy greener buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.