HONG KONG, July 23 (Reuters) - Standard Chartered Plc. said on Friday it will team up with an Indonesian car distributor to bid for a 71 percent state-held stake in PT Bank Permata Tbk. , worth around $250 million. StanChart , which is London-based but highly focused on Asia, joins a growing list of potential suitors for a chance to get a foothold in Indonesia's banking sector. On Thursday, Indonesian authorities said over 32 institutions were interested in the state's stake in Permata. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-StanChart enters fray for Indonesia's Bank Permata" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642