Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares of auto parts maker Standard Motor Products Inc. on Monday tumbled nearly 20 percent, after its third-quarter earnings, hit by a sharp fall in segment sales, fell short of Street estimates. The company reported a 5.9 percent fall in engine management sales and a 19.6 percent slide in temperature control sales. In a conference call on Monday, Standard Motor cited inventory correction on the part of customers and flat distribution sales for drop in engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Standard Motor shares tank after disappointing Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.