* Sees 850 mln eur EBIT for full year vs 352 mln year ago * Q3 EBIT and revenues beat Reuters poll estimates * Construction tough but Voestalpine less exposed than peers (Adds detail, background) VIENNA, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Steel group Voestalpine raised its full-year outlook as a continued recovery in almost of all sectors led to a forecast-beating third quarter. The Austrian group said European demand for its high-quality steel used in cars, railways and pipelines had grown ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Steel group Voestalpine ups outlook on strong Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.