(Adds share price, details) NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Steel Technologies Inc. on Wednesday said quarterly earnings would miss Wall Street estimates because of lower-than-expected shipments and compressed profit margins due to excess inventory. Shares of the Louisville, Kentucky, company fell more than 3 percent, or 84 cents, to $25.16 in Wednesday Nasdaq trade. For the fiscal fourth quarter ending Sept. 30, Steel Technologies said it expects earnings of 6 cents per share. For the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Steel Tech sees qtr profit below views" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642