(Adds details, share price) JOHANNESBURG, May 21 (Reuters) - South African furniture retailer Steinhoff International said on Wednesday it will issue a 1.5 billion rand convertible bond, sending its shares down as much as 4.5 percent. Steinhoff said proceeds of the bond, which will be convertible into ordinary shares and is due to mature on July 20, 2015, will be used for corporate purposes. "The proceeds of the ... bonds will be utilised by the group for general corporate purposes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Steinhoff to issue convertible bond, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642