(Adds details) TORONTO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Insolvent Stelco Inc. said on Wednesday it has reached a new bailout plan with Deutsche Bank AG that does not depend on a contract with General Motors Corp. . Canada's No. 1 steelmaker, whose plan with Deutsche Bank was thrown into doubt when it lost the GM contract, said the new one provides for certain assurances for other large customer contracts and removes a management equity plan provision. "Hopefully other stakeholders and our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Stelco says reaches new deal with Deutsche Bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.