(add gov't oil loans, quote from EIA analyst) WASHINGTON, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Even if a large chunk of U.S. oil production in the Gulf of Mexico remains offline due to Hurricane Rita, there's still plenty of crude in storage available for refineries to use, a senior government energy analyst said Monday. Doug MacIntyre, senior analyst with the Energy Information Administration, said U.S. commercial crude oil inventories were in the upper end of the average range for this time of year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Still plenty of oil for refineries after Rita-EIA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.