(Adds loss before charges, First Call estimate, background, and stock price) NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Stillwater Mining Co. , the only U.S. producer of palladium and platinum that has agreed to sell a big stake to a Russian company, on Monday reported a first-quarter loss compared with a profit last year due to much lower production at its mines and higher operating costs. Stillwater, which is waiting for U.S. regulatory approval of its agreement to sell a majority stake to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Stillwater loss on lower production, rising costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642