* Mercedes-Benz plant not damaged * Plant shut two days because worker homes hit by storm DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz reported no damage to its assembly plant in Alabama, but shut the plant for Thursday and Friday because of tornado damage near the plant, the company said. Hyundai Motor Co , which also has a plant in Alabama, said that its factory was outside of the range of the major storms and was not affected. Several storms passed near Mercedes-Benz' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Storms shut Mercedes Alabama plant two days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.