(Adds further details, background) VIENNA/MOSCOW, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Austrian builder Strabag SE said on Friday its shareholders had granted indebted Russian co-owner Oleg Deripaska an extra month to refinance a loan used to acquire a 25 percent stake in the company. Deripaska, Russia's richest man a year ago, now has until Apr. 3 to refinance "liabilities associated with the share acquisition", Strabag said in a statement. Deripaska borrowed 500 million euros ($633.8 million) to help ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Strabag extends Deripaska debt deadline to Apr 3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642