* Stakeholders OK plan to end dual share structure * Plan was first unveiled in December * Stronach gets horse racing, gaming assets (In U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, March 29 (Reuters) - Shareholders of MI Developments Inc have approved a plan to eliminate the company's dual share structure, a move that effectively ends Canadian billionaire Frank Stronach's control of the real estate company. The proposal, which was unveiled on Dec. 22, was approved in votes cast by holders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Stronach control set to end at MI Developments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.