* Stronach in deal to give up super voting shares of MID * Stronach will exchange his control for racing assets * Shareholders Farallon, Greenlight expected to back deal * Shares of MID rise 4.4 percent on the NYSE (Adds details, adds byline) By Emily Chasan NEW YORK, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Canadian billionaire Frank Stronach is set to give up control of his real estate company, MI Developments in a new deal with shareholders, according to two sources familiar with the matter. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Stronach set to give up control of real estate firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.