(Includes CFO appointment) NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said on Monday an increase in worldwide car rental revenue helped to drive third-quarter profit up 51 percent. The company, which also rents equipment, said net income rose to $162.7 million, or 50 cents per share, from $107.5 million, or 46 cents per share, a year earlier. On an adjusted basis, the company said it earned 65 cents per share, beating analysts' average forecast of 57 cents. Revenue rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Strong car rentals boosts Hertz earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.