(Updates with background) SAN FRANCISCO, June 22 (Reuters) - California Attorney General Bill Lockyer said on Wednesday he filed a $12 million lawsuit against AutoZone Inc. , alleging the largest U.S. auto parts retailer has violated the state's hazardous waste and disposal laws. His office issued a statement noting that the district attorneys of San Bernardino County, Monterey County and San Joaquin County joined him in the lawsuit, which alleges violations at many of the Memphis, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suit alleges AutoZone broke Calif. toxic waste laws" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.