(Adds details) ZURICH, Aug 26 (Reuters) - First-half net profit at Sulzer AG fell less than expected to 25 million Swiss francs ($17.7 million) from 42 million a year earlier, the Swiss machinery and engineering group said on Tuesday. The firm, whose shares are being dropped from the blue-chip SMI index , expected full-year net profit to lag the 2002 result despite an improvement in operating profit on the back of higher orders and sales in local currencies. This was because first-half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sulzer H1 net slips less than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.