(Adds details throughout) TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. announced on Monday further details and slight revisions to its three-year business plan that went into effect on April 1 as it posted a record profit for the year to March 31. Among changes to the basic outline of the "Nissan Value-Up" plan, which was first announced a year ago, was the postponement of a target to sell 4.2 million vehicles globally by one year, to the 12 months through March 2009 instead of 2008. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Summary-Nissan's 3-year business plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.