* Q4 loss $0.25/shr excl items vs estimate $0.39/shr * Rev down 34 pct Feb 26 (Reuters) - Superior Industries International Inc posted a narrower-than-expected fourth-quarter loss as the aluminum wheel maker cut jobs and closed plants to survive a slowdown in the auto industry. "The workforce reductions and plant closings were severe measures, but steps that we believe were necessary in order to right-size our capacity and position the company to operate more efficiently," chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Superior Industries Q4 loss narrower than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642