(Adds details, changes dateline to CHICAGO from NEW YORK.) CHICAGO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Superior Industries International Inc. , a supplier of aluminum wheels and other products to automakers, warned on Thursday that its third-quarter results would fall short due to costs for expansion programs and new product launches. The company estimated earnings at 40 cents per share. Analysts' have been expecting 56 cents to 70 cents a share, with an average forecast of 63 cents, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Superior Industries warns on results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.