* CTS says 3 plants producing new Toyota gas pedals * CTS CEO: Supplier sees no financial impact from recall * Problem with "condensation" in Toyota accelerators -CEO By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The supplier that builds the accelerator pedals at the center of a massive recall by Toyota Motor Corp is ramping up production on a redesigned part at three factories, the company's chief executive said on Thursday. CTS Corp Chief Executive Vinod Khilnani said his company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Supplier ramps up output of new Toyota gas pedals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.