DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - TRW Automotive Holdings Corp reported a better-than-expected second-quarter profit on Tuesday, but slightly lowered its 2012 revenue outlook due to the economic crisis in Europe and its effect on auto sales. Excluding one-time items, the automotive parts supplier reported a profit of $1.72 per share. Analysts, on average, had expected $1.55 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. Net income fell due to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Supplier TRW posts smaller profit; 'cautious' on Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.