(Updates throughout with Supreme Court session) By Deborah Zabarenko, Environment Correspondent WASHINGTON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court considered its first global warming case on Wednesday, in a matter that pits environmental groups against the U.S. agency meant to shield Americans from pollution. The case, known as Massachusetts v. EPA, was brought by a dozen states and 13 environmental organizations against the Environmental Protection Agency. The plaintiffs argue that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Supreme Court hears first global warming case" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.