* Aims to buy back entire stake by next Nov * Purchase contingent on VW releasing shares * To seek mediation if VW fails to release shares (Adds details) TOKYO, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp said on Friday it plans to buy back up to 20 percent of its own shares by Nov. 16 next year, contingent on Volkswagen releasing them, marking the latest move in a spat between the two automakers. Suzuki has been seeking a breakup of their two-year-old alliance because it is unhappy with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki: to buy back shares held by Volkswagen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642