(Follows alerts) Nov 18 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp plans to build a new passenger car factory in China, which will double the production capacity of its Chongqing-based joint venture to 500,000 vehicles a year, the Nikkei business daily said. The capacity increase, which will be effective in 2015, will cost around 60 billion yen ($779 million), the newspaper reported. The daily added that Suzuki also plans to double the production capacity at its existing factory. Suzuki will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki to double car making capacity in China-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642