(Updates with more details, share price) TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Japanese minivehicle maker Suzuki Motor Corp and partner General Motors Corp will announce details of their planned investment in rebuilt South Korean car maker Daewoo Motor Co later on Thursday, an industry source said. Suzuki said earlier that its chairman, Osamu Suzuki, and GM Chairman Jack Smith would hold a news conference at 6 p.m. (0900 GMT) in Hamamatsu, central Japan, where Suzuki is based, to discuss "an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki, GM to unveil investment in Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642