May 29 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp said it will add three to six production holidays to next month's work schedule at four domestic plants, the Nikkei business daily reported without citing sources. As in May, there will be six such days for automobile assembly lines at the Sagara plant, which is in Shizuoka Prefecture and makes vehicles for export, the paper said. There will be three or four such days for the plant in Toyokawa, Aichi Prefecture, which manufactures motorcycles and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki to lower production at 4 plants in June - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642