(Adds details) TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Japanese auto makers Suzuki Motor Corp. , Mazda Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. will recall a combined 359,589 minivehicles in Japan built by Suzuki to fix faulty transmissions, a recall report issued to the government showed on Thursday. The affected cars are Suzuki Alto, Mazda Carol, Nissan Moco and other minicars, all built by Japan's top minivehicle maker -- under an original equipment manufacturer deal for the Mazda and Nissan models -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki, Mazda, Nissan to recall 360,000 minicars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642