(Adds dividend, Fuji Heavy results) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp raised its annual profit forecasts on Wednesday, as expected, after interim profits overshot its conservative estimates by a wide margin thanks to a softer yen and rosy overseas sales. Suzuki, a maker of compact cars valued at $17.5 billion -- just shy of Ford Motor Co's market capitalisation -- raised its operating profit forecast for the year to the end of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki Motor lifts forecasts after H1 overshoots" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.