(Adds closing share price, background) TOKYO, July 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly operating profit on Monday as lofty sales at home and in India made up for higher spending on raw materials and facilities, and it kept its cautious forecasts for the full year. Suzuki, Japan's top maker of minivehicles and the world's third-biggest motorcycle manufacturer, has been a major beneficiary of the global shift in demand to smaller, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki Motor Q1 op profit up 18 pct, keeps f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.