* Car maker likely to locate planned factory in west India -Kyodo * Firm says has not yet made decision on plant * Company controls about half India mkt through Maruti Suzuki unit (Adds comment, detail) TOKYO, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor will likely locate a planned new $1.3 billion passenger car factory in Gujarat, western India, Japan's Kyodo news agency said on Wednesday. The report came two days after the company said it wanted to end its alliance with Volkswagen , a tie-up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki to pick Gujarat for new $1.3 bln plant -Kyodo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.