(Adds details) * Q2 oper profit 39.16 bln yen vs consensus 25.6 bln yen * Labour unrest at Maruti Suzuki hurts * Sees tougher exchange rates but keeps forecasts * Shares down 18 pct this year, in line with sector TOKYO, Nov 7 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp on Monday posted a 6.2 percent rise in quarterly operating profit even as labour unrest at its Indian subsidiary hit sales in its single-biggest market and it kept its cautious annual forecasts unchanged. July-September ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki Q2 up despite India strikes, keeps forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642