(Adds background) TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp Chief Executive Osamu Suzuki said on Wednesday he believed a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by former top shareholder General Motors Corp was "100 percent" impossible. "We are absolutely not assuming a scenario in which GM files for Chapter 11," Suzuki told reporters at a news conference in Tokyo. "I believe it's 100 percent outside the realm of possibility," he said, repeating that the two carmakers would continue to work ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki sees GM bankruptcy as '100 pct' impossible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.