(Adds details, background) TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. said on Tuesday it will sell 9.59 million of its own shares, or 32 billion yen ($263 million) worth, to Nippon Steel Corp. and four other shareholders to strengthen ties with them. The shares will be sold at 3,338 yen each, or a 3.5 percent discount to Tuesday's closing price of 3,460 yen. A year ago, the stock was valued at 2,385 yen. The proceeds will be used for investment and loans to affiliated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki to sell $263 mln own shares to 5 shareholders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642