* Sees op profit of Y110 bln vs consensus Y90.4 bln * Sees Japan production climbing in August vs year-ago * Need to spread out Japan facilities to avert risk-CEO * Shares jump 4.1 pct, outperforming market fall (Adds details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp forecast a better-than-expected 2.9 percent rise in annual operating profit on Thursday powered by a sales surge in Asia and a swift resolution to post-quake disruption to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki surprises with forecast for profit rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642