(Adds comment from news conference, details, changes dateline) HAMAMATSU, Japan, June 27 (Reuters) - Japan's top minivehicle maker, Suzuki Motor Corp , said on Thursday it would take a 14.9 percent stake in a new Daewoo Motor, a move that should help it expand in Asia and share vehicle development costs. Suzuki said it would pay up to $89 million for the holding, joining partner General Motors Corp in its efforts to rebuild the failed South Korean automaker, to be called GM Daewoo Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzuki to take 14.9 pct stake in new Daewoo Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642