(Adds details, share price) TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp, Japan's top minivehicle maker, reported on Tuesday its highest operating profit ever with a 26.9 percent surge last business year, thanks to robust sales in the fast-growing Asian car market. Group operating profit for the year that ended in March was 74.2 billion yen ($634 million), compared with a median forecast of 74.05 billion yen in a survey of 15 brokerages by Reuters Research. The company had forecast 70 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Suzukiprofit at record on brisk Asia sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642