* Sweden says will not own auto assets * Says Saab must find another buyer * Says can help with loan guarantees, rescue loan (Adds further ministry comment) By Nick Vinocur STOCKHOLM, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Sweden effectively ruled out a state bailout of GM's [GM.UL] loss-making Saab unit on Tuesday after tiny luxury car firm Koenigsegg pulled out of a bid for one of the Nordic country's best-known automobile brands. "You can't, by state aid, keep a company ongoing, if you don't have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sweden says private buyer only option for Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.