* Russian businessman wants his banks to finance Spyker -CEO * Antonov's banks could lend "significant" amount to Spyker * CEO sees some production stops; no impact on Saab targets * In talks with banks about replacing EIB loan facility (Adds CEO comments) STOCKHOLM/AMSTERDAM, March 31 (Reuters) - Sweden's Debt Office said on Thursday it would take weeks for it to consider an application by Russian businessman Vladimir Antonov to take a stake in loss-making carmaker Saab. Antonov ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sweden to take weeks to mull Antonov Saab offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.